Providing marketing expertise to accelerate your business
Katrina Douglas Marketing (KDM) delivers marketing strategies and action plans that are aligned to your business goals. This includes multi-channel marketing strategies with a diverse marketing mix and specific marketing strategies focused on key areas; such as:
- Digital and online marketing
- Marketing campaign management
- Channel marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Demand generation marketing
- Relationship Marketing
- Event Marketing
- Email marketing
- Content marketing
- Website optimisation
How marketing consultancy works
A free consultation to discuss your needs, how we can help and answer any initial questions you may have.
Based on the initial consultation, you’ll receive a proposal detailing the bespoke services we will provide to meet your needs, how long it will take and the cost.
A course of action will be agreed and KDM will submit a statement of works detailing the scope of the project.
Strategy development/Project plan
KDM will develop a strategy consulting you throughout the process.
KDM will advice on how best to implement the strategy and provide support if required.
Marketing Consultancy Programmes
Two marketing consultancy options:
1. Marketing strategy and direction
KDM will analyse and assess your current marketing activity, establish goals and key performance indicators, and put strategies in place to grow your business.
This is a bespoke service designed specifically for your needs and is charged at a daily rate.
2. Marketing management
KDM will act as a marketing planner and project manager. There are three levels of service available:
Audit of your current marketing activity
Optimisation of your current marketing activity
Development and implementation of new marketing programs
Marketing management services are priced on a project basis.
The benefits of a KDM marketing consultant
If you need to improve your marketing now and require expertise that you don’t already have, a marketing consultant is the solution. You’ll gain;
- Specialist marketing knowledge that will add value to your business
- An established network of partners that can provide additional services if necessary
- Strategic direction ensuring your marketing activity is aligned to your business goals
- Marketing efficiencies and cost savings through monitoring performance and allocating budget to activities that achieve results
- Fresh insights and creative ideas